ICRC Vacancy Fresh Graduates 2022
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Delegation in Ethiopia is looking to hire an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of Administrative Assistgant 1 (12 months fixed term contract) based in Addis Ababa.
The Administrative Assistant 1 provides complex secretarial and administrative support to the Finance Department in Addis Abeba.
Position: Administrative Assistant 1
- Fresh graduate of BA degree in Accounting/management/economics and other related subjects from recognized university with CGPA 3.5 and above.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Good behavior to work with people from various cultures and professional backgrounds
- Readiness and willingness for self-learning and personal developments
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel.
Deadline: Dec 1, 2022
How to Apply:
Candidates are expected to:
First, submit a short online application form through the following link: https://forms.office.com/r/cQdyaHedsb and THEN
Formally apply through ethiojobs, with the usual application documents (CV and cover letter)
NOTE: A CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT SUBMIT
The Online application form will not be considered for this position.
Closing date: December 1, 2022
Women applicants and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.