Cambridge Academy Ethiopia is an international school in its third year of operation in the beautiful Ethiopian city of Addis Ababa. The school aims to provide students with an international experience that is unique, not just in Addis Ababa but across Ethiopia. We draw upon the best aspects of the British curriculum and blend it with modern, theme-based, experiential learning all whilst meeting our local community needs. The school opened relatively recently and has grown into a well-established international school with 700 students. We are, however, ready to move into the next phase of our development which will see an increase in the development of our teaching and learning alongside the continued growth of our facilities and resources. These improvements are designed to enable us to become an outstanding international school that reflects the community and the stakeholders we represent.
Cambridge Academy is seeking to appoint an HR Manager to develop and implement HR strategies and oversee all aspects of human resources, practices and processes. The successful candidate will be an experienced HR practitioner with significant experience of high quality management of human resources in a successful organisation. The successful candidate will be familiar with Ethiopian labor law, will be a people-centred manager and will have significant competence in ensuring HR at the school serves the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate.
Salary: from 1300 – 2000 USD
Discounted children school free