Accounts & Control Officer “C” for Asela Branch Job at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C
Position: Accounts & Control Officer “C”
Place of Work: Asela Branch
Opening Date: June 23, 2022
About the Organization:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established based on proclamation No. 40/96 to offer monetary companies to the productive poor within the rural and concrete areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is presently working in 4 of the Regional States of the nation.
VisionFund MFI is presently on the lookout for inside candidates for Accounts and Control Officer for Asela Branch Office. The profitable candidates may have abilities and expertise that meet the next necessities:
1. Major Responsibilities
Ensure the upkeep of an up to date and well-kept accounting books and data
· Handle and guarantee department’s each day monetary transaction (funds, collections, money withdrawal & deposition in banks, saving withdrawals, money rely and many others.) are consistent with monetary coverage and process of the establishment.
· Ensures well timed and correct weekly & month-to-month financial institution reconciliation for all accounts of the department and take immediate motion on reconciling objects
· Ensures observance of insurance policies within the preparation of funds, deposits, petty money and vouchers
· Ensures that the accounting books, data, mortgage paperwork and many others. of the MFI department are correctly filed and saved for environment friendly retrieval and use;
· Signs and counter indicators on all monetary paperwork and statements with the Branch supervisor
Prepare and help for each inside and exterior audits
· Provides help in any audit or examination to be carried out by the exterior or inside auditor, authorities regulatory companies in addition to different events duly licensed by the Board of Directors or the CEO to conduct such exercise;
· Facilitate availing of all obligatory documentation for department audit activity and make sure that correct minutes is saved, signed and correctly filed up on audit exit convention.
Maintain adequate management methods
· Play inside management function of the department workplace, i.e make sure that all financially and operational actions of the department is in alignment insurance policies and procedures of the establishment and regulatory requirement
· Keeps a scientific monitoring of all the MFI’s property and gear, monitor its motion and assessment its situation as in comparison with its ebook worth;
· Ensure monetary paperwork (cheque books, vouchers, mortgage paperwork and many others.) are saved in protected custody and dealt with in accordance of coverage and process of the establishment.
· Ensure that every one monetary paperwork and mortgage paperwork are signed by events concerned and correctly filed
· Ensure administration of money; money in hand and at financial institution is completed consistent with coverage and process of the establishment.
· Work with the treasurer to make sure enough management of money and different property based on laid down insurance policies for the MFI.
· Ensure that month-to-month shopper verification is completed, signed and orderly documented.
· Ensure that finances and budgetary management is completed in accordance with coverage and process of the establishment
· Formulate monetary finances and annual plan of the department in coordination with Branch supervisor
Responsible for of department money movement forecasting and liquidity administration of department workplace
§ Ensure system generated duties such EOM operating, backups, off-line information, scanned copies of mortgage paperwork are correctly dealt with & well timed reported
§ Promptly produces common monetary and different stories per coverage and process of the establishment;
§ Produce for assessment month-to-month revenue, stability sheet and money movement assertion of the pinnacle workplace
· Bachelor diploma or Diploma in Accounting is required
· Chartered accountant is an added benefit.
· 2 years of expertise for Bachelor Degree or 4 years’ expertise for Diploma in associated positions.
· Determined persona with initiative, perseverance and the power to inspire and handle a workforce
· Capability and willingness to take accountability and extremely developed sense of integrity
· Ready to conform and reside as much as and in accordance with the group Ideals and Core Values
· Be proficient in Microsoft workplace, Sun methods and glorious use of Excel spreadsheets
· Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
· Be coach, facilitator, mentor, and coach
· Very good communication abilities
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Closing Date: June 26, 2022
Candidates who fulfill the above necessities can submit the utility letter, up to date curriculum vitae with names and addresses of as much as 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials on VFE_vacancy@wvi.org
HOW TO APPLY ?