Accountant Job at Union of Ethiopian Women Charitable Associations (UEWCA)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Assist in preparation & controlling of budgets and studies
- Preparing fee vouchers, money receipt vouchers and all different paperwork for knowledge processing
- Ensuring of upkeep of correct books of accounts and dept as much as knowledge
- Reconcile each day collections in opposition to the vouchers/receipts and deposit the money within the financial institution on the earliest with correct documentation.
- Ensure correct documentation of economic paperwork.
- Reconcile financial institution statements with group information month-to-month.
- Follow up settlement of advance paid to sub-grantees/companion’s appropriately.
- Update the monetary knowledge in Peachtree Accounting system.
- Reconcile and replace the information of provides and materials which are acquired and issued from the shop in opposition to ledger assertion month-to-month.
- Keep a correct document of mounted belongings of the group and create mounted asset administration system and conduct stock and on the finish of every yr.
- Assist program/challenge sections of the group in getting ready price range plan.
- Liaise with the finance part of companion and donor organizations on monetary administration features of this system/challenge.
- Conduct monetary monitoring of the Sub-grantee/companion’s in order to make sure the fund is correctly spent.
- Prepare periodical monetary studies based mostly on agreed timeframe.
- Ensure the monetary administration of UEWCA is consistent with the phrases and circumstances depicted within the grant handbook.
- Facilitate the periodic challenge audit as required and submit the report back to the donor and authorities Organizations.
- Responsible for the facilitation of any challenge administration with monetary issues.
- Carryout another related duties as could also be specified by this system/challenge part employees.
- Ensure correct monetary documentation of the group.
- Provide technical help to companion’s/sub-grantee in the direction of put together monetary administration.
- Perform different duties as assigned by the Senior Accountant.
Reports to : Senior Accountant
DEPARTMENT: Finance and Administration Section
TERMS OF EMPLOYMETT: One Year with a risk of extension
REQUIRED CANDIDATE: One
QUALIFICATION:- BA Degree In Accounting & finance
- At least 4years of related expertise for BA Degree in Accounting and Finance NGO Experience is preferable.
Female Applicants are inspired to use.
HOW TO APPLY ?